Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Dr. Rehman is Professor of International Finance/Business (School of Business, GWSB), Professor of International Affairs (ESIA), and the Director of the European Union Research Center (EURC) at The George Washington University, Washington DC
Dr. Rehman is also a Senior Research Fulbright Scholar and Director of the World Executive MBA with Cybersecurity (2012-2019)
The EURC holds the European Commission Award "EU Center of Excellence in the U.S." Award via American Consortium on EU Studies (ACES) of EU Centers in Washington DC
Dr. Rehman is an expert on global financial markets, financial crises management, global risk assessment, cybersecurity, digital e-commerce disruption/transformation, and the European Union. Dr. Rehman is a Senior Research Fulbright Scholar. She received her PhD in International Finance from The George Washington University.
She sits on various private bank and academic boards of directors. She advises various U.S. government agencies i.e. U.S. State Dept, National Security Agency, Congress (Senate), Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA, Aspen Institute, World Bank, IMF, OPIC, USAID, and several central banks/finance ministries, among others.
Dr. Rehman is a recognized national/international media subject matter specialist and regularly guests on national and international televised and radio programs i.e. PBS Newshour, BBC World News, CNBC, Colbert Report, Al-Jazeera, Reuters, C-Span, NPR, Wharton Marketplace. She has won the GW Oscar and Shoshanna Trachtenberg University Teaching Award and the Bender Graduate Teaching Award.
Dr. Rehman has written over 80 scholarly articles, book chapters, conference papers, and published numerous books, including The Path To European Economic and Monetary Union, Financial Crisis Management in Regional Blocs, The Quest For Exchange Rate Stability in the Next Millennium, and the latest titled Corruption and Its Manifestation in the Persian Gulf (2010).
- GW Oscar and Shoshanna Trachtenberg Undergraduate University Teaching Award
- GW Bender Graduate University Teaching Award
- GWIPP University Policy Research Scholar Award
- Board of Advisors Faculty of the Year Award, GW School of Business
- Dean's Award for Outstanding External Engagement, GW School of Business
- GW Board of Trustee/Senate University Citation-University Resolution for Outstanding Service and Excellence in Service to the University as Chair of the GW Faculty Senate
- GW Service Excellence Celebration Choice Award - Parents Choice Award
- Undergraduate, Graduate, and Executive MBA Outstanding Faculty Teaching Awards
Recent Blog Entries